Uzdrowisko Ustroń Health Resort is famous for its natural therapeutic resources, which are among the best in Europe, including the peat and salt water used during the treatments.
Uzdrowisko Ustroń Health Resort has over 1,500 beds available. The modern and multifunctional buildings offer comfortable single and double rooms, as well as spacious apartments of various standards, with beautiful views. Each centre provides a choice of delicious and healthy food, and during your stay you can follow an individualised diet developed by a nutritionist: easily digestible, low in calories, suitable for diabetics or low in carbohydrates.
Medical & SPA Prestige Club: a luxury zone offering professional therapeutic and care treatments. A place where long tradition and the therapeutic properties of the natural resources are combined with state-of-the-art equipment.
Health Resort Institute (Uzdrowiskowy Instytut Zdrowia):
- over 70 types of treatment,
- over 18,000 m2 of space available,
- 6 rooms for kinaesthetic physical therapy,
- 50 baths for hydrotherapy and balneotherapy,
- 28 places for natural peat treatments,
- 17 massage tables,
- 20 stations for monitored cardio training,
- 4 pools with natural salt water,
- general systemic cryotherapy chamber (-130˚C),
- comfortable ACCOMMODATION in an excellent LOCATION.
The picturesque Beskidy Mountains and the charming valley of the Vistula River offer many attractions at any time of the year. The numerous things to see as well as the walking, biking and skiing routes make this place a true paradise for anyone who enjoys winter sports, trekking or cycling.